Friday, April 08, 2005

Department of Shameless Self-Promotion

The Anthology at the End of the Universe is now out in the stores. I had great fun writing my contribution to it and BenBella Books did a really nice job on the packaging and production, so if you've got a few bucks to spare and are a fellow fan of Douglas Adams, you might want to check it out.


I've been meaning to run a test to see if I can post images within blogbits, so this looks like as good a time as any to try it out. And while I'm at it, here's the marketing copy that BenBella's marketing director helpfully suggested adding to my web or blog site:

"In a collection as funny and insightful as the series itself, The Anthology at the End of the Universe takes a fresh look at the greatest comic series in the history of science fiction: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy."