Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Wild Wild West Rides Again

By request, I've bubbled this old post back to the top of the list. I've also reposted both of my old WWWest post-mortem pieces on the brucebethke.com web site. You can find them at these links: Part 1 | Part 2

Enjoy,
~brb



Originally post date: 10/24/05

The International Association of Media Tie-In Writers (Who knew there was such an organization?) has very kindly asked permission to repost my 1999 interview about the WILD WILD WEST fiasco on their site. There is some very interesting reading out on the IAMTW website, if you're interested in that sort of work.

Me, I found that their inquiry motivated me to finally finish and post the long-awaited Part 2 of my WILD WILD WEST post-mortem, which I hope answers any other questions that remain. If not, post your questions here and I'll try to answer them as soon as possible.

Cheers,
~brb